Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 12, 2022

Miracle # 3 Sepsis, fever convulsion, Nho loi cau nguyen cua cac ban, toi da duoc sum hop voi gia dinh

 Thua cac ban

09/19/22 Open Heart Surgery, unfortunately I was dead on operating table 

When they could bring me back alive, my heart was severe damage EF only 21%

BP very low so I was unable to urinate High BUN, high Creatinine so I undergo dialysis 3 times a week ever since

Everything went well until 12/12/22, I had fever 103, convulsion then unconsciousness

I was admitted again for sepsis : medications are right for Staph They though I had DIC but temperature returned to normal after 12 h, I regained conscious

My heart became stronger and stronger. My kidney woke up and I can urinate again

 

Cac bac si chuyen mon khong the giai thich duoc tai sao luc co the yeu nhat thi than hoat dong tro lai, Tim hoat dong manh nhu binh thuong

Vang, cac bac si chuyen mon deu noi, chi co phep la moi cuu song duoc nguoi 74 tuoi, fever sepsis, heart failure, kidney failure

 

Cam on tat ca ban huu

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

VTC


DYFs,

Bạn Vũ Tất Cường aka CCC muốn chia sẽ tin vui này với YFs Saigonmed73 nhân mùa Giáng Sinh 2022. Mời đọc email của CCC để biết miracle does happen, phép lạ và ân phước đã được ban cho VTC. Cường cảm ơn các bạn đã hiệp tâm cầu nguyện. Chúng ta nên cảm tạ Ơn Trên và tiếp tục cầu nguyện cho CCC và các bạn khác đang cần ân phước để chiến thắng bệnh tật.

Merry Xmas to All.

CL

Gửi các bạn bài đọc trong ngày Giáng Sinh về Miracles mà anh Cường có nhắc đến.

Truong Thi Dung

Friend,

I share this story every year on Christmas Day because it proves that Christmas is a time for miracles.  Not just the miracles that happened 2,000 years ago, but those that God is showing us every day if we just open our eyes and our hearts to see them. 

Back in 2011, one of my radio listeners named Sheila from Oklahoma wrote to me: 

"I was diagnosed with Hodgkins' Disease lymphoma and felt I had been given a death sentence. I believed it was the last time I would celebrate my young son's birthday, my last Thanksgiving and my last Christmas.  So everything about Christmas was vital to me. I hand-wrote personal messages to everyone on my card list, carefully selected and wrapped gifts and insisted on decorating my home alone with my son, in spite of chemotherapy.

The tree was a full-day endeavor because I was fatigued, and, of course, I had to cherish the memories of each special ornament. The two of us struggled with the lights but were almost finished with the entire tree.  I had sat down to rest (when) my son announced, 'Mom! The lights went out!'...

I know it is trivial, but it just knocked the wind out of me. I bowed my head and cried because changing the lights meant undecorating the whole tree, and I just didn't have the energy. 

'Lord,' I prayed. 'I can't do this. I need this Christmas, but I can't do this.' 

Then I heard my son gasp, and I looked up to see all the lights were on again.  And they stayed lit throughout Advent to Epiphany.  For this and many reasons, my first Christmas with cancer was my best ever."  

That terrific story contained two miracles: A simple one reminiscent of Hanukkah, in which the lights stayed on as a message that you were not alone. 

The second miracle: that story was about the Christmas of 1995.  Sheila wrote to me to share it in 2011 -- 16 years after she thought she'd seen her final Christmas! 

But wait: there’s now a third miracle. Over the years, I have often thought about Sheila and prayed that she is still alive and well. A couple of years ago, nearly a decade after she shared that story that has inspired so many, she contacted me again to tell me this:

“…I am so thankful that you have continued to share my miracles. The lymphoma relapsed in 2001 and I underwent an autologous bone marrow transplant and have been cancer-free since. I am a 25-year cancer survivor and I thank God for every day.”

I also thank God for her continued good health and for her sharing that inspiring story that has meant so much to me and my readers and listeners over the years.

Merry Christmas!

Mike Huckabee

 

Cám ơn anh Cường đã chia xẽ tin vui với bạn bè . Mừng Anh đã vượt qua tình trạng nguy kịch . Mong Anh chóng hồi phục sức khỏe để tiếp tục họp mặt vui hát với bạn bè . 

 

Chúc tất cã các bạn cùng gia đình một Giáng Sinh an vui và Năm Mới mọi điều thuận lợi may mắn . 

DLL



Chuc mung Anh VTCuong da duoc cac bac sy cuu song, 

qua cau thoat nan trong su mau nhiem , de tro ve voi gia 

dinh va ban be .

 

Chuc Anh Chi va gia dinh luon duoc Binh yen, Vui ve ...

mot Nam Moi 2023 that Tot Dep Nhu Y.

Dam  🐯😃🐒😇  




Chuc mung anh Vu Tât Cuong da duoc Chua ban phep la cuu sông dê tro vê voi gia dinh

nhân dip Lê Giang Sinh 2022. Xin cac ban cung chung tôi cam ta Chua và tiêp tuc câu nguyên

cho anh Cuong mau chiên thang bênh tât.

Xin thành thât chuc anh môt mua Giang Sinh dây tràn Binh An cua Chua, thât vui ve, âm cung

và môt Nam Moi 2023 dôi dào suc khoe, tràn dây Hanh Phuc và moi su nhu y !

My Lang & Quang Bach



Chúc nừng VTC tai qua nạn khỏi!

KM



Chúc mừng Vũ Tất Cường, người về từ cõi chết, quá mầu nhiệm!

Chúc Cường sớm phục hồi sức khỏe.
The best wishes for Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Khai

Rất mừng được biết bạn mình đã bình phục một cách spectaculaire.Chúc bạn luôn khỏe mạnh.
 VZ


Rẩt mừng CL

LDC



Hôm nay mới rảnh để đọc meo, vui mừng không kể xiết thấy bạn hiền V T Cường đã HỒI SINH sau một con bệnh cực kỳ hiểm nghèo. Cầu mong bạn hoàn toàn hồi phục như cũ để cùng nhau gặp lại và để được nghe 2 anh chị ca hát cho HN 50.
PC